First service kits for our surface drill rigs
Correct parts for carefree operation
Our first service kits are aimed at new surface drilling rig owners. They ensure that you have the correct original parts available on site when required. The kits also release you to concentrate on drilling instead of part ordering.
First service kits for top hammer and down-the-hole drills contain:
- filter elements for 1 000 engine hours
- a set of suction head rubbers for feed
- an assortment of electrical items
- a set of steel plugs & caps to protect hydraulic hose fittings and adapters during maintenance
First service kits for top hammer series also include:
- rock drill parts most exposed to wear and tear
- a set of dust collector filters
First service kits are available as an option for new drill rigs.
For more information on first service kits, please contact your local dealer or sales representative.