UH320 Wheeled unit
Former Model: RC3800
Our UH320 is an integrated mobile cone crusher and triple deck screener all combined on a wheeled chassis. We have designed this unit to operate in open or closed circuit for ultimate flexibility. It offers you superb functionality and can produce three calibrated fractions thanks to the market leading CH430 cone crusher.
The UH320 is powered by an electric motor making it environmentally friendly and cost effective. It incorporates many onboard process options to help you fine tune the end product. You can monitor all this by onboard intelligence in conjunction with ASRi (automatic setting regulation).
The UH320 is available in three different models to suit the level of flexibility you require in your operation:
- Classic - pre-separation and screening before crushing
- Direct - crushing before screening
- Flex - pre-separation and flexible process fine tuning of proportional crushing in order to optimize % in shape
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used as a tertiary crushing and screening unit, or single stage in natural sand and gravel operations providing ultimate flexibility
- Closed circuit and interlocked process unit
- Highly efficient onboard screen for product classification
- Quick set-up time. Easily accessed for service and maintenance.
- Designed for maximum efficiency, high quality end product and low operating cost
|Equipment||Sandvik CH430 Cone & SS1843 Screen|
|No. of products||3-4|
|Maximum Feed Size||160mm / 6"|
|Transport Length||(Classic & Direct) 17.7m / 58.1' (Flex) 17.85 m / 58.6'
|Transport Width||3.0m / 9.8'
|Transport Height||4.4m / 14.4'
|Weight||47,500 kg / 104,400 lbs
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.
UH320 Specification Sheet