Unleash the full potential of your operations with the CH540
The CH540 is the second step in a new generation of cone crushers from Sandvik Construction. It´s capacity, low environmental impact and high quality are groundbreaking. These features make it a perfect match for any quarry or aggregate plant looking to increase production capacity, eliminate bottlenecks, reduce cost per ton produced, or improve the quality of the end product. Combined with other Sandvik crushers, such as the CH550, customers are presented with the possibilities to develop their business even further.
We've gained a great deal of knowledge and experience through years spent in quarries around the world. This has enabled us to help customers produce more of what they want, with less waste and at a better profit margin. From perfecting crusher settings to extending equipment lifetime, and selecting the right tools for the conditions, our experience has enabled customers throughout the world to make the right choices. Our CH540 and CH550 cone crushers are set to continue this work.
The development of CH540 and CH550 confirm Sandvik's market leading position in cone crushers. The wide performance range provides customers with adaptability and flexibility, with the crushers being easily configured for either secondary or tertiary applications.
"Our customers need to produce high-quality aggregates in a cost-efficient way. In order to optimize this they require as few, and as short maintenance interruptions as possible. This is now achieved by the CH500 series that gives them a versatile cone crusher which combines a small carbon footprint with high performance." Says Product Line Manager, Martin Johansson.
"Sandvik has developed the new CH500 crusher series based on valuable input from our customers. So as to increase performance, while reducing weight and height, we had to optimize all our components – and the end result is remarkable." Adds Martin.
In order to deliver greater reduction ratios and productivity than previously possible, the new CH500-series provides many leading features delivering real benefits. Key benefits:
- High capacity in relation to size.
- Comes with our new automation and control system, SanRemo for Crushers, fitted as standard.
- A dump valve ensures quick, safe tramp relief if something unbreakable gets into the crusher.
- The wear parts have been adapted, ensuring more ton produced per set.
- Does not use plastic backing compound to attach the manganese, allowing fast change of manganese to maximize uptime and making the work environment safer.
- Reduced noise emissions./li>
- Minimum use of welding in the crusher.
- Maintenance friendly with 'smart' spare part kits, ensuring you have all the necessary spare parts in place.
|Key Specifications of the CH540:|
|Equipment||CH540 Cone Crusher
|Total weight-crusher||12,500 kg /
|Total weight-crusher on sub frame||15,900 kg /
|Height-foot to top feed hopper||2135 mm /
|Max permitted power||250 kW /
|Capacity||39 - 295 tph|
|CSS range||4 - 38 mm /
2" - 1' 5"
|Max feed size||44 - 185 mm /
1' 7" - 7' 3"
|Trow range||24 - 52 mm /
1' - 2'
Several standard crushing chambers are available for the CH540 and the crusher can easily be matched to changes in production by selecting the right chamber and eccentric throw.
The chambers available are: (EF) Extra Fine; (F) Fine; (M) Medium; (C) Coarse; (EC) Extra coarse.
The CH540 will be shown on the Sandvik Construction stand at Hillhead 2016 which will be located at: Stand J1
For further information, please contact:
- All tags
- Mobile crushing and screening
- Stationary Cone Crusher
- Mobile crushers and screens
- Surface drill rigs
- Stationary crushers and screens
- Spare parts and wear parts
- Civil engineering
- Tunneling equipment
- Breakers and demolition tools
- Rock tools
- screening media
- drill rigs
- All months