Second-to-none performance from the QS331 secondary cone crusher
Targeted at the most demanding of aggregate producers, the compact Sandvik QS331 has been designed to accept large feed sizes and achieve high production capacities. This produces benefits for customers by delivering improved productivity on such applications as Type 1, crusher run or in primary gravel crushing.
The "S" type gyratory cone crusher has proven itself in stationary applications for over 30 years, becoming one of the most reliable, versatile and productive cone crushers on the market today. This proven piece of technology has been incorporated into a self-contained, diesel driven track-mounted plant, providing our customers with superior performance and high product quality, but in a fully mobile version.
Many direct customer benefits are delivered as the "S" type gyratory cone is able to accept a feed size up to 90% larger than current standard cones. This enables maximum productivity to be enjoyed from your primary crusher, or even facilitates the use of the "S" cone as a primary crusher itself on gravel applications.
The Sandvik CS430 cone crusher truly sets the 36 ton mobile Sandvik QS331 apart: with a choice of three concaves, and four bush settings to control the closed side settings and material gradation, the Sandvik QS331 delivers ultimate flexibility. Due to the large feed acceptance, jaw crusher production may be optimized by opening the CSS, thereby also reducing fuel consumption and wear. In effect it is your ultimate Type 1 solution provider whilst being equally suited for crusher run (6F5 material) or railway ballast / drainage stone.
As a fully integrated mobile plant efficiency and productivity are the key attributes of the Sandvik QS331. The unit also comes available with a 13' x 5' / 4 x 1.5m single deck hanging screen. This allows the machine to produce a screened product and recirculate the oversize back into the feed conveyor. The oversize conveyor can be hydraulically rotated through 90° to stockpile onto the floor to produce two products.
Other characteristics, which are common across our Premium range of crushers, have been incorporated.
Key features include:
- Automatic level sensor above the crushing chamber to control the feed rate and minimize operator intervention for maximum production and reduction.
- Metal detector fitted as standard to provide maximum stability and protection from tramp material
- Remote camera for visibility of the crushing chamber from ground leve
- Hydroset CSS regulation system to optimize production and keep track of liner wear
- Heavy duty "I" beam chassis to ensure maximum durability
- CAT C9 or C9.3 diesel engine with direct drive for maximum power delivery and fuel efficiency
- Hydraulically driven cooling fan with auto reverse function to back flush dust from the radiator
- Wide selection of optional extras to suit every climate and customer need
|Equipment||Sandvik C3430 cone crusher
|Feed Opening||360 mm
|Transport Length ||14.56m
|Working Length||13.50 m
44' 3 ½"
|Transport Height||3.79 m
|Working Height||4.77 m
15' 7 ¾"
|Working Width||3.14 m
10' 3 ½"
|Note: All weights and dimensions are for standard units only|
Las Vegas, US, 7 March 2017
For further information, please contact:
- All tags
- Mobile crushing and screening
- Stationary Cone Crusher
- Mobile crushers and screens
- Surface drill rigs
- Stationary crushers and screens
- Spare parts and wear parts
- Civil engineering
- Tunneling equipment
- Breakers and demolition tools
- Rock tools
- screening media
- drill rigs
- All months