High performing mobile scalping solution developed for fines separation
Sandvik is pleased to announce a new addition to its scalper range with the introduction of the new Sandvik QE441 Free Flow. A versatile and highly efficient solution for processing difficult to screen materials and products with high moisture contents.
Our new Sandvik QE441 Free Flow provides you with a versatile and highly efficient mobile solution for handling sticky, moist and wet materials with a high percentage of fines. It is your ideal solution for processing materials such as soils, aggregates, ores, waste, biomass and other waste derived fuels including products with high moisture contents.
We have designed this unit based on the sturdy crusher-style chassis of our class leading Sandvik QE441, combined with a highly productive and aggressive double deck Free Flow screen. The heavy duty scalping screen allows you to process large un-screened material on the rigid scalping top deck, whilst providing a fine screening solution on the dual motion lower deck. The powerful snapping of the bottom deck media generates an active "flip-flow" movement which generates a huge throw that propels material upwards and outwards separating material as it does so and thereby eliminates any plugging and blockages. This results in the processing of more sellable products and less waste.
Sandvik QE441 Free Flow has been designed with the same user-friendly features of our 1-Series screens. These include Sandvik's easy to use control system and user interface with sequential start, whilst two speed tracking will help to reduce travel time between jobsites. Sandvik QE441 Free Flow offers increased plant durability and operator comfort, without sacrificing on performance.
With a large choice of screen media and a wide range of adjustable throws and speeds available, this enables the Sandvik QE441 Free Flow to be configured to suit the specific requirements of the application. It compliments our Premium jaw crushers and Sandvik QI341 Prisec™ impact crusher and can also work as a stand-alone unit.
Key features of the Sandvik QE441 Free Flow are:
- Heavy duty modular top deck scalping screen allows you to process large un-screened material, whilst a dual motion Free Flow screen separates fines and sticky material on the bottom deck
- Aggressive Free Flow screen with wide range of adjustable throws and speeds enables the bottom deck to be tailored for numerous applications
- Highly efficient and easy-to-use electrical control system with colour coded numerical push buttons for ease of operation
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis designed to accommodate interchangeable side conveyors and compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- Modular design screen box for easy replacement of screen media
- Feeder load sensing facility to prevent blockages and unnecessary downtime
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Spacious and easily accessible hydraulically folding maintenance platforms
- Radio controlled two speed tracks fitted as standard
|Screen Size||18' x 6'
5.4m x 1.73m
|Engine||CAT C4.4 ACERT
96 kW / 129 hp
|Hopper Capacity||8.5 m³
|Transport Length ||16.33 m
|Working Length||16.82 m
|Transport Height||3.20 m
|Working Height||14.56 m
|Transport Width||3.50 m
|Working Width||4.68 m
|Note: All weights and dimensions are for standard units only|
Las Vegas, US, 7 March 2017
For further information, please contact:
- All months