FOCUSED ON THE LOCAL NEEDS
OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Our increasing focus on the local needs of our customers has seen us take steps to ensure that we are able to provide them with the advice and equipment they require. This means that we have put together a series of activities and committed to attend events which will bring us closer to our customers, helping us develop the solutions they need.
In order to bring us closer to our customers, we will be attending events, and organizing customer activities, that truly reflect the local needs of our customers. This means that we shall concentrate on regional activities, events and exhibitions which will enable us to interact with customers where we can focus on their specific needs.
CUSTOMER DRIVEN CONCEPT
The local events we will attend and organize have been planned across the world. Through these we will be able to better know our customers, and develop the solutions that are required reflecting their needs. This has meant that a series of activities have been planned in 2016 which we feel more fully reflects our customer focus. These consist of such activities as:
- New Product launch events in order to share our latest offering and knowledge
- Our own 1-day and a 3-day customer events' based on our own concept developed to help the deliver solutions for the specific needs of our customers.
- Seminars and work-shop programs to deliver solutions, help and advice aimed at specific applications such as tunneling, breaking, crushing, drilling and so forth.
- Attending country specific trade shows that deal with the local requirements of construction businesses.
2016 – A YEAR OF ACTION
So far this year we have held and participated in local events and shows which have brought us closer to our customers. They included:
- A Mobiles Global Distributor Conference held in Ireland
- Exhibiting at World of Concrete, Las Vegas, USA
- Vitoria Stone Fair, Brazil
- Customer training seminar in Bhutan
- Participating at GeoTherm, Germany
Other planned activities include:
|14 - 15 March||Rock blasting Days||Stockholm, Sweden|
|17 March||Foundation Drilling Days||Stockholm, Sweden|
|22 - 24 March||AGG1||Nashville,TN, USA|
|1 - 2 April||Blasting Convention||Siegen, Germany|
|22 - 23 April||Scotplant||Edinburgh, Scotland|
|22 - 28 April||The World Tunnel Congress||San Francisco, US|
|23 - 25 May||Underground Construction||Prague, Czech Republic|
|26 May||Borr & Spräng||Bålsta, Sweden|
|10 - 12 June||NNBA||Tromsö, Norway|
|28 - 30 June||Hillhead 2016||Buxton, UK|
These are but a few of the events we have planned, with many more set to take place in 2016. Through these and other events, we aim to ensure that our business is focused on helping your business, and to this end we look forward to successfully working with you in 2016.